Rabbi Shmuel Maybruch, LCSW
Authenticity, integrity, and sincerity are keystones of my psychotherapy and counseling. I strive to help people explore more about themselves and find truths about who they are, where they have been, and where they could go.
I focus on people and their relationships. My specialties includes:
- Marriage counseling and enhancement
- Improving couple and family interactions
- Ameliorating general and social anxiety
- Addressing general and relationship oriented depression
- Marriage crisis intervention
- Dating coaching
- Deepening the self relationship
- Understanding sexual and relationship complications
- Enhancing personality complications
- Overcoming infidelity
- Embracing challenges with pornography use
My Approach to Therapy
I understand the best psychotherapy as a byproduct of deep, insightful discussions with my clients. These conversations forge a meaningful relationship and afford people the opportunity to develop understanding of themselves.
I practice via video, on the phone, and in person. If you would like to make an in-person or virtual appointment, please click here for the contact form.
My Educational Background
I earned my degree in Psychology from Yeshiva University and my Masters from the Wurzweiler School of Social Work. I then trained in the psychodynamically oriented postgraduate program of The New Center for Advanced Psychotherapy Studies.
I was ordained at the Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary and continued for post-ordination intensive Talmudic and Jewish legal study in the Wexner Kollel Elyon there, where I concurrently pursued education in psychotherapy and counseling.